As creative professionals, we are called upon to produce and deliver original strategies and solutions to make our companies or clients stand out in the crowd, requiring a high level of creative thinking and generation of innovative ideas. But sometimes constantly having to be “on” creatively can be mentally taxing. Furthermore, standard working conditions often can extinguish our creative fire, making it tough to come up with fresh ideas precisely when we need them most. What is needed is a way to work better so that we can create more.
Through exploring various concepts and approaches, including the neuroscience of creativity, productivity techniques, and emerging practices that spur innovation, we’ll discover not only the ways in which our brains work best, but also what’s behind the times when we feel on fire with creativity and when we don’t. We’ll translate this information into processes and techniques for dramatically enhanced creative productivity.
Beware: this workshop challenges the standard norms around concentration, focus, productivity, and may change how you work…for the better.
What topics will be covered?
• The biggest blocks and inhibitors of creativity and how to eliminate them
• The importance of achieving flow states for optimum creative productivity
• How to manage time to make more time for creating
• The connection between the inner critic and creativity
• How to leverage different thinking styles for increased group creative output
What will the audience take away from this workshop?
• A process to unfold the brain in order to work better and create more
• Ways to get the brain into the state where one accesses creative ideas and ideates best
• Methods for generating creative ideas when most needed
• Techniques for kick-starting creative collaboration
• Exercises for accessing the creativity of the self and of others
Any requirements for attending?