Our main stage brings together ideas, insights, and stories from a diverse range of thinkers and practitioners. It’s a mix of familiar and unexpected perspectives that will challenge and delight you.
- Hannah Beachler: Designing Diverse Fictional Landscapes by Using the Past and Present to Inform Futuristic Design
- Jorge Arango: Living in Information
- Laura E. Hall: Caring for Players in Real World Spaces and Beyond: Lessons from Escape Room Games
- Kat Lo: Understanding the Work that Makes Communities Work
- Julie Carpenter: Dark Patterns and the Ethics of Robot Design
- Sara Wachter-Boettcher: Designing Inclusive Products
- Catt Small: We're All Designers
- Peter Merholz: Design At Scale is People!
- Bryan Lee Jr.: Design Justice: Building Power
- Roman Mars: 99% Invisible: Design is in the Details.