All the UX you can handle! Oh yeah, the details:
• Two amazing days of inspirational main stage talks
• Two brain-melting days of hands-on workshops
• Lunch every day – be sure to bring your appetite
• Copious amounts of caffeine (coffee, tea and high energy snacks)
• The opportunity to party down at receptions and enjoy other fun activities
• So much more, we can’t even go there…
Yes, there are Tuesday only, Friday only, and Tuesday and Friday tickets available on the Registration page.
Not at this time. Workshop space is limited and those who purchase full conference passes have priority on choosing workshops. We’ll know more about workshop capacities and availability in the upcoming weeks.
Yes, throughout the conference rooms in the hotel. It's free too! We'll provide login details at the registration desk.
We try to be as flexible as we can:
Sixty (60) or more days prior to the event you plan to attend, you may request a full refund.
Thirty (30) or more days prior to the event you plan to attend, you may request a 50% refund.
Less than thirty (30) days prior to an event, there are no refunds available.
You may always transfer your registration to another Adaptive Path workshop or conference within one (1) year of the date of cancellation, or assign another individual from your organization to go in your stead. Please contact us either way.
Please note that any refunds given will returned less the registration fee ($9.95) and the 2.4% fee PayPal charges for each registration.
A note about sending multiple people from your organization: We do not allow badge-sharing. If more than one person from your company would like to attend, they must also register. We do have group discounts for four or more people. Email us if you're interested.
Want to bring your whole team? Great idea! If you can pull together four or more employees from the same company, we’ll let you in for less. Just let us know the number of folks you’d like to send.
If you work for the any branch of the government (federal, state, or local), just contact us for a promotion code which will knock the price down by 25 percent. When you come to the event, show your government ID card or proof of employment on agency letterhead at registration to confirm your discount.
If you are a service member in the United States military (Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force or Coast Guard), contact us for a promotion code which will knock the price down by 30 percent. When you come to the event, show your military ID card at registration to confirm your discount.
If you’re a full-time student, we’ve got a discount for you, too. Contact us for a promotion code which will knock the price down by 25 percent. When you come to the event, show your student ID card at registration to confirm your discount.
We also have a UX Week scholarship available for minority design students. Apply by July 24, 2015. See instructions and more infromation here.
The below information will be emailed to all registered attendees on Wednesday, July 22, 2015. If you registered before July 22 and did not receive an email with these instructions, please contact us to verify the correct email address is linked to your attendee profile.
Workshop Structure – Wednesday (Day 2) and Thursday (Day 3)
There are 20 workshops; 10 in the morning and 10 in the afternoon. Check out the schedule and note Wednesday (Day 2) and Thursday's (Day 3) schedules are identical. This gives you the opportunity to select 4 different workshops––two on Wednesday and two on Thursday. Twice the chance to sign up for your top picks! Space is limited and seats are first come, first served, so don't wait! You may log back in later to change your selections, space permitting.
To pick your workshop – Please read carefully:
1. Visit the UX Week website and click "Login" located in the top right corner of the window. Then Click “Login via Eventbrite”. Please take careful note: you will login via your Eventbrite account. Your Eventbrite account login email address must match the email address entered for you as the registered attendee. If someone else purchased your ticket for you, or you do not have an existing Eventbrite account, email us!
2. Once logged in, click "Allow" to grant Adaptive Path permission to access to your Eventbrite account ticket information.
3. You’ll see the UX Week 2015 Conference listed under "My Itinerary". Click "Choose Workshops".
4. You’ll see the 20 workshops listed (mirrored each day); 10 in the morning and 10 in the afternoon. Click "Reserve a spot" next to the workshop you’d like to select for morning and afternoon for each day (4 workshops total). Click "Confirm Reservation" to be added to the workshop. Workshops that have reached full capacity: you may select to be added to the waitlist, but please select your alternatives!
5. Once you've reserved your spots in your 4 selected workshops, you can click on your name in the top right corner to view, print or email your workshop itinerary (optional). You may log back in later to cancel your workshop reservations and select alternative ones, space permitting.
Please take careful note: We will disable this workshop selection tool at 12:00pm PST on Friday, August 21st, so be sure to select your workshops!
Give us a shout if you have any questions about selecting your workshops leading up to UX Week.