Dealing with web content is hard. It’s complicated, expensive, time-consuming, and often overwhelming. The bad news is that, even though it’s the reason people come to your website, it’s also the #1 killer of a good UX. The good news? The practice of content strategy can help you tackle the tough issue of content right from the start of your design process.
How does it work? Who can do it? What if your clients and boss don’t want to pay for it? To answer these questions and more, Melissa Rach will introduce you to the process and tools of content strategy. She’ll also speak directly to its challenges (how to overcome) and opportunities (how to seize them!).
- Learn about the fundamentals of content strategy and how to explain them to your stakeholders
- Get an up-close look at core content strategy processes and associated key deliverables
- See examples of successfully executed content strategies on websites and cross-platform
- Work with other workshop participants to hone your new content strategy skills
- Discover secrets to selling content strategy to clients or within your organization